I am integrating Weblogic 6.1 with MQSeries 5.2 and I have an existing
third party jar file that references the MQPoolToken class. It works fine
on MQ 5.1 AIX & NT and on MQ 5.2 NT. When I try to run it on AIX with MQ
5.2, I get an error stating the class doesn't exist. When I look in the jar
files (com.ibm.mq.jar) the MQPoolToken class exists everywhere listed above
EXCEPT in MQ 5.2 on AIX. My question is simple, does anyone know what
happened to the MQPoolToken class?

The error is as follows:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.ibm.mq.MQEnvironment: method
addConnectionPoolToken()Lcom/ibm/mq/MQPoolToken; not found

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Regards,

Chris