HI,
I am using MQseries 5.2 on WINNT. I am connecting to the MQSeries using
MQJMS v5.2 classes, from the remote machine, I have set up transport type as
client. I have made a server connection channel to use for the bindings.

I am facing a problem when the number of users increase I am getting the
following

"07/03/02  14:12:55
AMQ9208: Error on receive from host GAURAVC (192.168.4.36).

EXPLANATION:
An error occurred receiving data from GAURAVC (192.168.4.36) over TCP/IP.
This
may be due to a communications failure.
ACTION:
The return code from the TCP/IP (recv) call was 10054 (X'2746'). Record
these
values and tell the systems administrator. "

and this error too is quite unpredicatable i.e sometimes it is there, some
times every thing goes fine, I tried to change the parameters in the TCP tab
of the MQseriesservices tab of QueueManager  as "keepAlive" checked and also
try to change the in CHannel tab "adoptnewMCA" by clicking it yes for all
channel types. But still I am facing this error.

Can anyone please provide some inputs????

Rgds,
Amit