Hello,

I'm using the "JTA/JDBC coordination via MQSeries" feature to cordinate
transactions envolving MQSeries and DB2. When any error occurrs, my java
program trys to reconnect to MQSeries/DB2. When I stop MQSeries, all works
fine.The program trys to reconnect, and when MQSeries is restarted, the
program restarts running normally. But if any error occurs in the Database
(for example a database shutdown), I got an initial error ([IBM][CLI Driver]
CLI0119E  Unexpected system failure. SQLSTATE=58004), and then, when my
program trys to reconnect to MQSeries/DB2, it always gets an error (
Operation invalid for application execution environment.  Reason code =
"06".  SQLSTATE=25000), although the Database is running.
Since my program gets the database connection through MQSeries, I suppose
that this is a MQSeries Problem. Anyone had this problem? Can anyone help me
in finding a solution?

Thanks

Paulo