From:   Taylor, Neil
Sent:   Thu 04/07/2002 12:17
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:             LDAP Config for JMS - Help
I know that this has been asked before but I couldn't find a resoltion on the archive
or MQSeries.net.

After much "gnashing of teeth" I am at a loss as to how to set-up access persmissions
correctly using iPlanet Directory server 5.1.  The Using Java manual has been
followed, which results in JMSADMIN connecting, all the Java Object classes and
attributes exist but I get the classic "unable to bind object" after issuing a Define
QCF(xxxx).

I have two questions:

1) Has anybody a quick reference summary of what LDAP is, including a mention of all
the cn=, o=, c=...... labels,what they mean, where they hang together etc?
2) Has anybody a "canned" step-by-step process to define and configure the access
persmission on Windows.

Thanks in advance

Neil