From: Taylor, Neil
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 7/3/02 3:50 PM
Subject: Re: Queue manager not connecting through MQExplorer

Aby

Very strange.  How was the qmgr deleted, re-created and started - I
presume not using Explorer/ Services?  In which case I suspect that
Explorer, which is a Microsoft snap-in, is still displaying the deleted
QM1, but it cannot connect now as it does not exist.  Has explorer been
re-started since the new Qmgr was created?

What does MQServices show on the local machine for this qmgr?  Is the
Qmgr actually started - can you use runmqsc successfully?

One work around you can try is to select Add/Remove Snap-in from
Explorer.  Remove MQSeries Explorer.  Then add it again.  This should
effectively force a re-set.  Note that with this option you lose all
remote connections, so would need to redefine connections to remote
Qmgrs.

HTH

Neil