I read the question as: 'Can I connect a CICS region on LPAR1 to a MQSeries
subsystem on LPAR2 (no MQ on LPAR1)' and I am tempted to say that there
needs to be an MQ subsystem on the same LPAR as the CICS region which wants
to connect to it, but I might be wrong. I couldn't find anything in the docs
that would make this clear.
Back to the /390 experts... ;-)
Stefan