Dave - Great to hear it.  I don't know what the proper etiquette here is,
but would you mind conferencing with some folks around here?  I should
probably try to arrange that through IBM with your permission.  What do you
think?  I can't imagine there is too much "conflict of interest" between
Marriott and Bank One.

Mark

"De Seve, David" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@AKH-WIEN.AC.AT> on 08/13/2002
01:03:33 PM

Please respond to MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>