Palavesam:

Thanks for the input.  Looks like I have a way to get message based on
Broswer option and Match CorrID option.  Can I get all my messages (belong
to a given user ID)?

Thanks.

Jerry

Palavesam_Subbiah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@AKH-WIEN.AC.AT> on
08/13/2002 11:17:18 PM

Please respond to MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:    MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>