Hi,

I have written a program called MQ Visual Edit.  It is written in Java, hence,
it can run on many platforms.  I am currently running a beta at version 0.2.

On the weekend, I will be packaging beta v0.3 and it will include editing
(String editing and hex editing).  Note: Recognizing XML and editing in an XML
format will be included in a future release.

You can download it from:
http://www.capitalware.biz/beta.html

Note: I will make an announcement on the MQ ListServer when v0.3 is available
for download.

later
Roger...