The problem we are having is, during the installation of IBM MQ Series 5.2.1 during
the preparation wizard, right after it starts services it gives an error msg.  The
Error msg is in a normal install window. It says:

 "MQ Series configuration problem, MQSeries is not correctly configured for windows
2000 domain users" It goes on to say "An unexpected error has occurred while
validating the security credentials of user 'KNDM06\GmaTech'.  Ensure that the network
is operational, and that all required domain controllers are available."

After I get that error a message box pops up and says:

 "The process cannot switch to the startup current directory c:\WINNT\system32. Select
OK to set Current directory to c:\WINNT or select Cancel to exit."

This message pops up ever 5 mins or so even after the installation is exited and
system is rebooted.  We have tried installing CSD-04 and still have the same problem.

The system this is getting installed on is running windows NT 4 Server.  The computer
is setup as a BDC, the user appears to be in the Administrator group.  We have never
installed MQ Series on a PDC or BDC and wasn't sure if there was certain rights
account have to have setup, or even if MQ can be installed on a PDC or BDC.  It
appears that after the account is installed the service can't run or won t run.  But
the second error does not indicate an error that has to do with the user the services
is running as.  Does any one have any ideas?

Thanks,

Donovan