Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 9:34 AM
Subject: Re: MQSI Distribution Lists

Hi Newbold,

    There is a concept of DestinationList in MQSI which can be set in Compute Node to indicate where the output message should be routed.
For this, the property of Compute Node should be set to Destination and Message. Using ESQL determine the value in the message identifier
and based on that set the output queue information as

IF(InputBody.type = 'I010') THEN
    SET OutputDestinationList.Destination.MQDestinationList.DestinationData.queueName = 'A';
ELSE IF(InputBody.type = 'O150') THEN
    SET OutputDestinationList.Destination.MQDestinationList.DestinationData.queueName = 'B';
END IF;

please check for the ESQL syntax . But this will solve the problem.

Regards,
Rajkumar B
THBS, India