I hope you won't mind this rare advert from me as it should be of interest
to you.
Free! All new MQControl Express -- an amazing new tool for MQSeries
Administrators and Developers

And it's yours, absolutely free. Just download it, and within minutes you'll
have more control over your MQSeries middleware processes than you ever
imagined.

MQControl Express gives you the power to configure, monitor and effectively
manage your MQSeries objects and MQSeries messages. It simplifies and
centralizes the entire monitoring task, giving you instant access to
MQSeries objects on a number of platforms from a single control point.

MQControl Express can establish, monitor and control connections to NT,
UNIX, AS400 and VMS, in fact almost any MQ server platform - without the
need for a local installation of MQSeries or the complexity of installing
and managing agents. Among its many powerful capabilities are:
*       Message Management that allows for copy, move, delete, edit and
reroute
*       Automatic discovery of all MQSeries objects
*       Graphical displays of MQSeries events in real time
*       Automatic fault detection

So why are we giving it away for free?

Because we want you to experience the power that comes with being in
control.

And because it's just the tip of the iceberg. It's just one of many Nastel
products designed to work together to give you complete end-to-end
application and business process monitoring control.

Download your free copy of MQControl Express today from www.nastel.com