>Remember, these days nothing is for free unless you create it yourself and
>then again there usually is someone else claiming it is theirs :-)

>Chris

That reminds me Chris, that of the thousands of you all that have
downloaded my support pacs not a single one of you has sent me a cheque.

If you could all just send me $1000 each I could retire and go and live on
a beach somewhere :-D
You'll regret it if you don't when that timebomb kicks in!.
Only kidding. Support Pacs are at least one place where you can get free
software provided in good faith with no hidden small print.

Paul G Clarke
WebSphere MQ Development
IBM Hursley