Hello All:

I installed the latest CSD (CSD05) in a hope it would solve effective UID program. But
instead things became worse. Now I cannot even create a queue manager in a regular
way, *under mqm account*. Here is what I am getting:

-----cut here------
$ id
uid=1091104(mqm) gid=7232(mqm)
$ crtmqm TESTQM
The system could not load the module '/opt/mqm/lib/amqzfu' for the installable
service 'AuthorizationService' component 'MQSeries.UNIX.auth.service'.  The
system return code was 536895861. The Queue Manager is continuing without this
component.
MQSeries queue manager created.
Setup completed.
AMQ5615: Default objects cannot be created: CompCode = 2 Reason = 2035.
$
-----cut here------

Before applying CSDs everything worked fine. Please advice. Paul, Andy?

Pavel

----- Forwarded by Pavel Tolkachev/NewYork/DBNA/DeuBa on 09/05/2002 06:45 PM -----

                      Pavel Tolkachev