No problems on W2K for me either.  I have CSD03 installed also for WMQI 2.1
Alan

Roger Meli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

31/08/2002 03:58 AM
Please respond to MQSeries List

        To:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: WebSphere MQ Integrator 2.1 and WebSphere MQ 5.3

Jeff,
     I have them working ok on win2000

Roger Meli

                      Jeff A Tressler
                     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                     >                        cc:
                     Sent by: MQSeries        Subject:  WebSphere MQ Integrator 2.1 and WebSphere MQ 5.3
                     List
                     <MQSERIES@AKH-WIE
                     N.AC.AT>

                      08/30/2002 01:51
                     PM

Do these products work together? I assume they will since WMQI reads and
writes to queues
like any other application, but figure it better be safe and ask.

Jeff Tressler

This email is intended for the named recipient only. The information
contained in this message may be confidential, or commercially
sensitive. If you are not the intended recipient you must not reproduce
or distribute any part of the email, disclose its contents to any other
party, or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this
email in error, please contact the sender immediately.  Please delete
this message from your computer.