Hi Paul,
Got the reason on why the message exit was working on the sender side of NT
but was not working on the receiver side which was on AIX. The code which
was setting the MQRFH2 header part of the message was setting the values in
the UNIX way for the MQLONGs which was Big Endian and the NT side was not
able to understand the MQRFH format's values in. That is why the "get"
through the MQExplorer was giving an unexpected error. But i was able to get
using the amqsgetc sample program by MQSeries.

I tried setting the values in the MQRFH2 header in the Little Endian format
and then I was able to see the message in MQExplorer. Both ways I am able to
get the message using amqsget sample programs but i can view it in NT only
when I have the values in Little Endian for the MQRFH2 header...

Thanks for the help Paul.
Kind Regards
Aby Philip