Hi,

We have installed MA88 support pack on Solaris.

The JDK version is 1.3.1

The sample application MQIVP returns following error
after entering Queue Manager name:
Failure: Missing software, may be MQSeries, or VBROKER_ADM variable
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/resource/ResourceException

When we run our own Java class, the error NoClassDefFoundError
is thrown for line
qm1= new com.ibm.mq.MQQueueManager(qmname);

Following is output of lines to verify version and classpath:
===============================
java version:
1.3.1_04

CLASSPATH:
.:/usr/java/lib/tools.jar:/usr/java/lib/dt.jar:/usr/j2sdkee1.3.1/j2ee.jar:/o
pt/mqm/java/lib/com.ibm.mq.jar:/opt/mqm/java/lib/com.ibm.mqbind.jar:/opt/mqm
/java/lib/jta.jar:/opt/mqm/java/lib/com.ibm.mqjms.jar
============================

Any suggestions to fix this will be greatly appreciated.

TIA

De informatie opgenomen in dit bericht kan vertrouwelijk zijn en
is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Indien u dit bericht
onterecht ontvangt wordt u verzocht de inhoud niet te gebruiken en
de afzender direct te informeren door het bericht te retourneren.
The information contained in this message may be confidential
and is intended to be exclusively for the addressee. Should you
receive this message unintentionally, please do not use the contents
herein and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.