From: JoE JK [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Donnerstag, 19. September 2002 06:54
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Sender Channel OS390 to HP-UX - TCP Error

Hi,

I have this connection defined between OS390 machine
to HP-UX box. I can established the mqseries channel
connection from HP to OS390 but from OS390 to HP box,
when try to start the OS390 sender channel, it gave me
this error:

+CSQX209E MQDE CSQXRCTL Connection unexpectedly
terminated, 926
channel OS390.HPUX.INQ.01,
connection 10.21.9.6, TRPTYPE=TCP

As far as the listener at HP UX concerned is up and
running. Is there anywhere that I can proceed further
investigate this problem.

TIA.
Regards.