John,

There's an APAR, IY24221, addressed in CSD03 that could be related to your
problem.  The APAR says 'endmqm could take several minutes to complete'
but when I've experienced the problem it was a lot more than 'several'
minutes.  The way I've gotten around this particular issue in the past is
kill all the amqcrsta processes at endmqm time, and the qmgr ends in a
timely manner.

HTH,

Marty Frasier
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

John Abbott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
09/25/2002 07:21 PM
Please respond to MQSeries List