IMS Bridge is suppose to run as pure IMS code, under our tests, we just
used the regular DLI API calls... but MQ calls are with CSQQSTUB

Didi Dotan,
Multiconn International Ltd.
43 Ha' Aliya Hashniya St.,  Azor 55003  ISRAEL
Tel:      (972) 3 556 4415
Fax:     (972) 3 556 3010
Mobile:(972) 53 803908
Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      "David C.
                      Partridge"               To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      <David.Partridge@        cc:
                      PRIMEUR.COM>             Subject:  IMS bridge
                      Sent by: MQSeries
                      List <MQSERIES@
                      AKH-Wien.AC.AT>

Does anyone know which MQ stub the IMS bridge code is linked with?

Regards,
David C. Partridge
Security Products Manager
Primeur Group