Barry,

It might be a silly guess, but: how does your customer's program read and write files?
I beleive something like fopen(filename, "rb")/fopen(filename, "wb") should be used in
Windows to specify 'binary' mode in C/C++. Other file I/O methods (streams etc) have
similar MsDos-Windows-specific peculiarities.

Hope this will help,
Pavel

                      "Barry R. Norman"
                      <barry.norman@EDS        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      .COM>                    cc:
                      Sent by: MQSeries        Subject:  MQSeries and zip files
                      List
                      <MQSERIES@AKH-Wie
                      n.AC.AT>

                      10/11/2002 02:08
                      PM

I have a customer who is trying to zip a file send it via MQSeries from
a Win 2000 machine to Win 2000 machine with MQSeries.
When he tries to unzip the zip file it is corrupted.  He has tried
format = none.  Anyone shed any light on this?

--
Thanks,
Barry R. Norman

--

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender