Gaurav,

I assume that your program is running in client mode - so you have to
adjust also the maximum  message length for the channel. The default value
for the SYSTEM.DEF.CLNTCONN channel is 4 MB.
Hope this helps.
Joerg

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / kind regards

                    Joerg Wende

                      "Mittal, Gaurav"

                      <Gaurav.Mittal@BE        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      STBUY.COM>               cc:

                      Sent by: MQSeries        Subject:  Problem publishing big
messages on mq queue
                      List

                      <MQSERIES@AKH-WIE

                      N.AC.AT>

Hi All,
We are having a problem in publishing big message.We are using JMS to
publish the message.Our queuese are configured to accept message of 10 mb
and queue manager to accept max message of 100 mb.
But still when we publish a message of 6mb we get error and the linked mq
exception is 2030 which is MQRC_MSG_TOO_BIG_FOR_Q.
Do we need to modify or set any other parameter.We don't want to send
segmented message.
Any help will be good
Regds
Gaurav Sai Mittal