Hi folks !
I starting to have a love/hate relationship with WIN2000 servers ( mostly
hate ). I had a "programmer" ask me what I had done to MQ? MY answer?
NOTHING!!! He then goes on to say that his "application" stopped getting
triggered. Ok so what did you change? "NOTHING" ( said with a sheepish look
). I asked what changed again and then instructed him to back out what he
changed and go with his original code. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! Original code?
Windows? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Anyway he now has his "code" back the way it was
and it is not triggering. ANY clue why this would happen?

TIA
Clueless Dave