I will be out of the office starting October 17, 2002 and will not return
until October 28, 2002.

I am on vacation from October 17 through October 21, and I will be at
customer locations October 22 through 25.  During this time, I will have
limited access to voice mail and especially e-mail.  Starting the 22nd, I
will attempt to get back to you within one business day.  If this is an
emergency, please contact Lou Milano at [EMAIL PROTECTED] who is acting as
my backup while I am on vacation.