The number of messages in our SYSTEM.CHANNEL.SYNCQ is growing and
I need to purge its un-needed messages before it causes any problem for us.
I have been unable to find a way to determine which messages are needed
which
messages are not.  Does anyone out there have any experience with this
issue?
We are running MQ for OS/390 V2.1.

Thanks