Hello all.

We are using MQClients (version 5.2 on Win95/98/2k) to connect to
MQSeries Servers version 5.2 running on WinNT/2k over TCP/IP/
To get the client connection we are using amqclchl table, that points
two default queue manager entries (with blank queue manager's name). The
first client connection is called a.clntconn, and is pointing to the
primary server. The other is called z.clntconn, and points to the backup
server.

The results are quite good, since the clients are connecting to the
primary server whenver it's available, and, should it fail, they are
connecting to the backup server.
Now, the problem is that it takes too much time for the client to decide
that it cannot connect to the primary and move on to the backup. We
assume that the reason to this is that the timeout value of the connect
is too high.

Can anyone tell us if we can configure this value, and if yes, how ?

Cheers, Moish, NIOI.