Title: URGENT - REVERT BACK TO 5.1 FROM 5.2
Hi everyone

I would like to attend the IBM transaction and messaging conference in Las Vegas from February 10 - 14 next year. I need to apply now and need some indication of costs for budgeting purposes. I am working in South-Africa and can obtain the cost for the return flights quite easy. But I urgently need an estimation of the other cost. (Cost of the conference, accommendation, transport etc.)

If anybody can give me an indication on that it will really be appreciated.

Thank you

Pieter Voges
MQ Support
Nedcor Bank Limited