Many thanks for your help Chris!
We are also using a BEA adapter bridge that moves messages from a JMS queue to a MQSeries queue. I believe that somehow the bridge is setting the value of the JMSReplyToQueue field to NULL which translates to the NULL value in the MQMD header......only an assumption!

Jau

"Chris A. Dahl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by: "MQSeries List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

01-Nov-2002 16:26
Please respond to "MQSeries List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>