Why not run it as a service?

                      Benjamin Zhou
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>          To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      MQSeries List            Subject: NT/2k: trigger monitor stalls
in batch window,
                      <MQSERIES@AKH-Wi         need Enter key.
                      en.AC.AT>

                      11/04/2002 10:19
                      AM
                      Please respond
                      to MQSeries List

Hi All,

We run trigger monitor in a batch window. Once a while, I notice it stays
there running but is not triggering, until I hit the Enter key.

I never experienced such problem on other platforms. So I suppose it's a
NT/2k bug. Has anyone also experienced such? is there a know solution or
trick for this?

thanks,

Benjamin Zhou
Princeton Financial.