I am trying to install an mqseries 5.2.0 patch on solaris and i get the
message:
ERROR: The package selected for installation (mqm-upd05) has been
superseded by the currently installed package (mqm-upd07).

When i do pkginfo there is no information on package mqm-upd07.
The operating system only shows mqseries server info:
application mqm  MQSeries for Sun Solaris 2.

If the patch is actually installed then pkginfo should show me:
application mqm  MQSeries for Sun Solaris 2 and
application mqm-upd##  MQSeries for Sun Solaris 2 - U####### (depending on
the patch level installed)

Any  ideas how i can overcome this problem?
Thanks

Graham Lekota
Liberty Group, +27 83 327 3619
http://www.liberty.co.za

This message may contain information which is confidential and subject to legal
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse, use,
disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately by email, facsimile or telephone and
return and/or destroy the original message.