>Scott Gray wrote:
>We have had several significant problems with AMI on hp and despite
severity
>1 PMRs (one still open - PMR 49815 branch 487 in case anyone is
listening),
>support is either poor or non-existent.   I cant imagine there are more
than
>a small handful of developers actually supporting AMI and level 2 never
>seems to know anything about it.    We have rewritten major sections of
code
>and are moving away from AMI not simply because we dont feel we can rely
on
>IBM if there are problems with this interface.

I contacted service about this and this was there response.

"Since the 1.2.1 release was available on the supportpac website, we have
since produced the 1.2.2 refresh which was available for down load several
months ago. Following this release we encountered a couple of unforeseen
issues that has prompted us to product a further refresh - 1.2.3
Currently, available for download are binaries for  the 1.2.3 refresh for
AIX and Windows. Shortly we will be posting the Solaris and HP-UX versions.
The website text will also be updated to reflect the changes."

I don't know all the issues but the AMI is still supported and still being
developed.

Cheers,
P.

Paul G Clarke