Hello all:

Am I the only one who knows nothing about this utility and cannot find it on either of
my AIX or Solaris systems? :-( Here is the screenshot. Please could someone tell me
what I am doing wrong in searching for this utility. (I installed all MQSeries and
CSDs myself and I definitely did not disable any options except DCE):

------Solaris:-------
export/home/user$ uname -a
SunOS hostname 5.8 Generic_108528-16 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-1000
export/home/user$ pkginfo | grep -i mq
application mqm            MQSeries for Sun Solaris 2
application mqm-upd05      MQSeries for Sun Solaris 2 - U481514
export/home/user$ ls /opt/mqm/bin | grep dmp
dmpmqlog
export/home/user$
-------cut here--------------------

-------AIX----------
/home/user$ uname -a
AIX hostname 3 4 000C39BD4C00
/home/user$ lslpp -L | grep -i mq
  mqm.Client.Bnd             5.1.0.0    C    MQSeries Client Bundle
  mqm.Server.Bnd             5.1.0.0    C    MQSeries Server Bundle
  mqm.base.runtime           5.1.0.0    C    MQSeries Runtime for Client and
  mqm.base.samples           5.1.0.0    C    MQSeries Samples
  mqm.base.sdk               5.1.0.0    C    MQSeries Base Kit for Client and
  mqm.client.rte             5.1.0.0    C    MQSeries Client for AIX
  mqm.java.bindings          5.1.0.0    C    MQSeries Bindings for Java -
  mqm.java.client            5.1.0.0    C    MQSeries Client for Java -
  mqm.java.share             5.1.0.0    C    MQSeries Base for Java
  mqm.man.en_US.data         5.1.0.0    C    MQSeries Man Pages - U.S.
  mqm.msg.en_US              5.1.0.0    C    MQSeries Messages - U.S. English
  mqm.server.rte             5.1.0.0    C    MQSeries Server
/home/user$ ls /usr/mqm/bin | grep dmp
dmpmqlog
/home/user$
-------cut here--------------------

Or does that dmpmqaut command come with some service pack? I would be interested in
it. (I use saveqmgr to backup object definitions but do not have anything for
permissions).

Thank you,
Pavel

                      "Jordan, Jay"
                      <Jay_Jordan@COMPU        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      WARE.COM>                cc:
                      Sent by: MQSeries        Subject:  Re: dmpmqaut
                      List
                      <MQSERIES@AKH-Wie
                      n.AC.AT>

                      11/15/2002 01:47