I think I understand your point but since the Windows/NT MQExplorer gives
you all by displaying a panel that also has a tab (Cluster) where is one can
see this does make things a little easier. In a large MQ environment with
many Qmgrs I look to find any and all ways that might save me a command or
two. I thought my suggestion might have aided the art of discovery. Thanx
for your note.  BB.