From: "Anderson, Lizette T. (RyTull)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Trigger problem
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 12:53:39 -0600

Bobbee thanks so much for your help, but I am still confused.  Here is how
have it setup:

-The local queue points to the initiation queue and the process queue.
-The initiation queue points to the process queue
-The process queue points to the path.  in this case
"d:\apps\srvapps\sales\batch\emailRCrReport.cmd test"
-My trigger monitor:  I put the name of the initation queue in the QUEUE
NAME field.

Are you saying that I can leave this field blank?