For that matter just do some gets where the MsgId and CorrelId are
MQ*I_NONE and use a debugger to step through you program. Or add some print
statements.

Regards
Tim A

                      "Miller, Dennis"
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      OM>                      cc:
                      Sent by: MQSeries        Subject:  Re: MQGET with CORRELID on
OS/390.
                      List
                      <MQSERIES@AKH-WIE
                      N.AC.AT>

        In COBOL,  "MOVE '12345' TO MQMD-CORRELID" left justifies and pads
with spaces.
        Does your other program do the same?