Does anyone have a good knowledge of Linux programming with MQSeries?
I am trying to recompile some of my C++ programs on RedHat Linux 8.0.
The MQSeries (5.3.1) readme says I need libstdc++.so.3 to compile the
samples (which my installation didn't have), so I dutifully downloaded
an rpm package which included it and installed. Now any compilation I do
complains that the libstdc++.so.3 needed by /opt/mqm/lib/libimqb23gl.so
may conflict with libstdc++.so.5 and refuses to link despite the fact it
is only a warning.
I am relatively new to programming with Linux (in case you couldn't
tell) so any clear advice would be appreciated.