Reddy,

I'm not terribly familiar with MQAX but did you include the MQOO_INQUIRE
option on your queue open call?

HTH,

Marty Frasier
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Narasimha reddy.V" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
11/25/2002 01:27 PM
Please respond to MQSeries List

        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Problem with MQAX200.dll

Hi Andrew
Thank you very much for the reply but ..I have tried to get depth value
using currentDepth property type..But it's giving me error like "Option
are wrong.."
and MQQueue:.GetCurrentdepth:""
What type options I have to set for MQQueue and for MQGetMessageoptions..
regards
/Reddy
/Reddy

 "Kiernan, Andrew" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Reddy:
The MQQueue class has a property CurrentDepth which will return a long
containing the info. you want.
Cheers,
Andy.