From: Bullock, Rebecca (CSC) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 27 November 2002 17:34
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: OS/390: Channel Security Exit

Wasn't someone asking a question about this very topic just a week or so
ago? I just thought I'd point out that the latest issue of Mainframe
Week
(http://www.mainframeweek.com) has the start of a series of articles on
this. It may be too late for the person with the query, but perhaps
someone
else would be interested.

Regards, Rebecca

P.S. For those of you in the U.S. --Happy Thanksgiving!

Rebecca Bullock
Computer Sciences Corporation

Educational Testing Service Account
Princeton, NJ 08541

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED][EMAIL PROTECTED]