The installation of MQ5.3.1 (or whatever IBM is calling it) for Windows/NT
indicated that it included CSD01.  It also installed a memo.ptf for CSD01.
I would certainly agree that the numbering is very confusing.
                                                - Bruce Giordano

              "David C. Partridge"
              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>               To:
               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                          cc:
              Sent by: MQSeries List                      Subject:   Re: New MQ
numbering confusing to a point of frustration
              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

              Monday December 2, 2002 11:45 AM
              Please respond to MQSeries List

Mike,

Are you absolutely sure that MQ5.3.1 does include CSD1.   I don't think it
does based on some discussions the other week at Hursley.

Please could IBM clarify this

Dave