Integrator Broker was released as a pricing marketing tool. It is the base
WMQI with out, at the least, the NNSY support.

                 bobbee

From: Michael F Murphy/AZ/US/MQSolutions <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: WMQI V2.1 vs. MQSI V2.0.2
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 13:13:34 -0700

And to add to this, what is with the new name?  Now I see both WebSphere
MQ Integrator and WebSphere MQ Integrator Broker.  Does the term "broker"
make it different?  I can see versions with and without "broker" in the
name, both version 2.1, but if you click on the link to either download it
takes you to the same site for WebSphere MQ Integrator Broker.  Are these
different products?

Mike Murphy
Sr. Middleware Consultant
MQ Solutions, LLC