I've installed the MO12 support pack to get information from the MQSeries
log data sets.  However, when I try to run the modified version of
CSQ1LOGP, I'm getting the following error:
IEW4007I FIND FOR MODULE CCP1LRPL FAILED BECAUSE DIRECTORY ENTRY IS NOT
VALID FOR A LOAD MODULE.
Has anyone else run into this problem and if so, did you find a way around
it?  When I list  the CCP1LRPL module, it seems to be ok.
                                                        - Bruce Giordano
                                                           Prudential
Financial