I need help sizing a server to handle the following:

This project is in support of a Call Center used during major system
outages.
We need to size a server which is connected to a frame relay connected to a
external call center on
one side and MVS querying DB2 on the inhouse side.   This server/QManager
will essentially be a router of sorts
between this outside queue manager and our inside MVS queue manager.
It will need to be able to handle 95,000 request messages at 13 bytes
(+header), 95,000 reply message with
65% of them being 171 bytes, 5% at 1 byte and 30% at 511 bytes.
Additionally, another group of messages coming in at 171 bytes at the same
rate of 95k per hour.  Although with
this group, we were also thinking of batching these up to where we could
send larger messages at 60 per hour.

We are thinking a smaller sized Unix server would work fine, or maybe an NT
server.