L.S.

after i install WebSphere MQ v.5.3 on a Windows NT 4 server I receive the
following error:

AMQMSRVN.EXE - Invalid Current Directory
The process cannot switch to the startup current directory
C:\WINNT\system32\. Select
OK to set current directory to C:\WINNT, or select CANCEL to exit.

Clicking ok doesnt help, neither copying the file amqmsrvn.exe to c:\winnt
or c:\winnt\system32.
I've had this same message before on an NT server, i've reinstalled the
complete server and that seemed to help.
But i can't do that on this system (it's in production), so i need a proper
solution to this problem. Also we are about to migrate all our production
systems to version 5.3 so if the problem occurs i need to know how to solve
it.
I've noticed that in both cases the server is also running MS SNA Server,
perhaps this could be an issue ?

I hope someone had the same or similar experience and has found a solution
to this.

Regards,

Stefan van Hattum

Rabobank ICT

De informatie opgenomen in dit bericht kan vertrouwelijk zijn en
is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Indien u dit bericht
onterecht ontvangt, wordt u verzocht de inhoud niet te gebruiken en
de afzender direct te informeren door het bericht te retourneren.