Hi,

The communication between  system A and system B is always real-time, but in case of a
fail over the Batch Application will be run  and at that time we have 60-80,000
messages to process (it may be more also) and depending on the volume  no: of jobs
initiated will differ. Hence we  had this idea of using temporary dynamic queues.
Hence the jobs will be run adhoc  based on the need. The applications are performance
critical (time driven). So instead using one request and response queue, we had the
idea of using ddynamic queues.

Will there be any performance bottleneck using temporary dynamic queues ?

rgds
lakshmi