I don't have this problem.  Are you sure you are allocating 5.3 libraries
for each of the DDNAMES in your TSO logon (SYSEXEC, ISPTLIB, ISPPLIB,
ISPMLIB, ISPSLIB)?
                                             - Bruce Giordano

              "Williams, Dave (Systems
              Management)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>           To:
               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                          cc:
              Sent by: MQSeries List                      Subject:   CSQ0REXX Question
              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

              Friday December 20, 2002 07:07 AM
              Please respond to MQSeries List

I'm not certain if any of you have experienced this (or is it just a
problem w/my CSQ0REXX exec?), but w/our upgrade to 5.3 our PF4 prompt
key doesn't give a complete list of objects. It DOES indicate that there
are "more", but PF8 just brings you back to the main menu. Has anyone
else experienced this?

Thanks,

Dave

(See attached file: C.htm)

Title: RE: MQ Wrapper - who has built one vs AMI?