From: Michael F Murphy/AZ/US/MQSolutions [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2002 10:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: HA clusters and filesystem configuration for IPC

Thanks, Roland.  Great info.

There is a SupportPac for HP too but it doesn't look like it was used by my client because the moving of the ipc directories was not done.  I do think this is the problem.  Thanks for reminding me about the mounting over mounted filesystems.  That is the case here but I am fairly certain they are unmounting in the right order, but I should check just in case though.  As for the @SYSTEM, I had a problem with moving that one time but I don't remember what it was.  In that case, I was using HACMP.  In this current problem, I see FFST files created because resources are trying to access the @SYSTEM directory.  I think it is safer to leave it local.

Mike Murphy