Hi All

I am having a java client application for MQSeries written using Java Classes API
Here my problem is my MQServer is not asking any client authentication!!

But in general any other applications like c,c++ needs client authenticatin with MQServer(like Adding client user id to MQM group of MQServer).

Now my serious problem is, any Java non authenticated client application will able to connect my MQ Manager!!!

Why MQEnvironment.userid and MQEnvironment.password parameters are optional in java classes?

Why no restriction for java client?

Have you any body faced this type of problem?

Could please help me how to restrict the clients for my QM??

Or Do I need to implement Channel Security exits for Java client?

Regards
Reddy

Do you Yahoo!?