I have installed MQ client 5.2 on an NT 4.0 box with a userid that has
administrative rights to it.  That user can start an application that makes
use of the mqclient calls and everything works fine.  However, if I log
onto the NT box with a different userid (even if this id has admin rights),
the application fails.  This worked very well with version 5.0 of the mq
client.  There are no messages in the NT event logs or anywhere else that I
can see.  Does anyone know of an issue with 5.2 that could be causing this?

Thanks,
David Corbett
Certified MQ Solutions expert