I am using a product called ACTE I understand it is an ETL tool. It uses AMI
to communicate with MQSeries. I is puking out a reason code of 110. Are
there seperate codes for AMI????????????????????????????????

From the links I found this piece of ..... should be spitting out an MQRC.
Am I wrong. Is this thing making up it's own codes?????????

The english message it is displaying is it cannot get to the source
resource. I have accessed the queue boith in server moder and client mode
using both mqm and the ACTA Administration UserID (which the app runs
under), everything OK.

ACTA suggests rebooting the box. These are guys who program for their food
and underware!!!!!!!!

                                                              bobbee