Go to the support web site. www.software.ibm.com/ts/mqseries and proceed to
the downloads section etc.

Regards
Tim A

                      "Gerson W. AssunÄo"

                      <Gerson_W_Assuncao@BOVE        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      SPA.COM.BR>                    cc:

                      Sent by: MQSeries List         Subject:  Re: Batch triggering

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello, friends...
I'm interesting in  triggering batches job in MVS, could someone send me
the MA12 pack support,   and some directions that how to install it..
thanks in advance Gerson

                      Randy J Clark

                      <Randy_Clark@AHM.        Para:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      HONDA.COM>               cc:

                      Enviado Por:             Assunto:  Re: Batch
triggering
                      MQSeries List

                      <MQSERIES@AKH-Wie

                      n.AC.AT>

                      Área:

                      10/01/03 16:25

                      Favor responder a

                      MQSeries List

Exactly what we do too!  We execute a proc that executes a program that
demands a job based on a parm.
Here is a sample process definition

DEFINE PROCESS('PR.H_HAL_010_BILL_OF_LADING.000')  +
       DESCR('Process for batch job H1MPU09P')  +
       APPLTYPE(MVS)  +
       APPLICID('// EXEC CU01AA,MEM=H1MPU09P') REPLACE

Jim Ford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@AKH-WIEN.AC.AT> on 01/10/2003 07:40:38 AM

Please respond to MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:    MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>